A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account:
• If you are registered as a seller or service provider, in addition to the information mentioned above, we may also collect your identity information, tax registration number and information about your business, such as the information about your business license.
• If you are successfully certified by Engineering 360 as a blogger or an influencer, in addition to the information mentioned above, we may also collect your live stream videos, your social media account names and profile photos, and posts or comments made by the Site’s members.
• From time to time, we collect information about our users and prospective users during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these events includes, but not limits to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
• We record users' buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns, buyer behavioral patterns and equipment information. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
To enable us to provide our services and products to users, users need to provide certain categories of data (that mainly includes Business Data), such as user name, address, phone number, and email address. If certain data is required, we will let you know at the time of collection. In the event that users do not provide sufficient data marked as necessary, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide certain products or services.
B. USE OF BUSINESS DATA
We collect and use your Business Data for the following purposes:
We may also use your Business Data for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you (such as archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes) if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws.
• We in any case will not ask for your personal details like your bank credit card or debit card number in any B2B transaction being performed on our Engineering 360 B2B Marketplace. The onus of burden of any transaction will solely lies on the Buyer and Seller and engineering 360 only plays the role of a facilitator for an effective business networking between the both the stake holders.
C. DISCLOSURE OF BUSINESS DATA
For the purposes specified above, we may share your Business Data with affiliated companies or Search Engines for better productivity to your business and as a source for an effective business generation model.
A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's or mobile device’s hard drive. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same browser or mobile device to access the Sites, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Sites and in turn, we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage. The cookies will enable us to remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it every time you use the Site.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to set your web browser controls to reject cookies, you may still use our website though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted.
Certain features of the Site depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost.
We use two types of cookies: session cookies (which are erased once you close the browser or shut down the device) and persistent cookies (which remain even after closing the browser or shutting down the device/application and which are activated each time you visit the Sites). The session cookies use encrypted data to unambiguously authenticate you. The persistent cookies do not store account numbers or passwords.
F. Google Analytics
Our Sites use internet analytics services provided by third parties.
G. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
J. HOW TO CONTACT US
For 24/7 Customer Support, Click on the Link Customer Support